January 18, 2007

The Sound of Music...or reality??

Its snowing right now..the view from my window looks serene, beautiful...I am spellbounded, lost in the beauty of the view...I feel at peace with myself...but all of a sudden, I hear a sound of loud scraping ...its the manager of the apartment building, trying to clean the parking lot of all the accumulated snow...The sound acts as an alarm, bringing me back to reality...the amount of work I have to complete...my school assignments, laundry, packing for Chicago trip..I sigh..I curse the cacophonous sound...and resume my tasks...then I wonder, the sound so ugly to me would be an anodyne to people who have to park in the open...they would be assured that their parking spot is getting cleaned of snow..what a relief for them!!

So much for getting into other's shoes..lifting my spirits again....the sound of scraping..no! the sound of music.....

4 comments:

CodeGuru said...

Vah! bhabi ji...Vah!
Kya likha aapne. padke mazza aagaya. Keep up the good work.

Prachi said...

Hey Sravan,thanks! but why is ur profile not viewable??

Manu said...

Prachi,
Awwww ! That was very heart-touching. It was very creative & imaginative of you...really !
Loved reading both of them :-).

Prachi said...

thanks for ur compliment Manu! :)