July 20, 2007

My obsession with Law and Order


I have a confession to make…Yeah, I m one of them who watches re-runs of Law & Order and never gets tired of it… who waits for marathon or mini-marathons of L&O and watches it devotionally…who finds a sumliminal joy in watching the same type of criminal and murder cases !

I love all series of L&O: CI, SVU or the main ones…I love Olivia Benson of SVU and am sure she is actually a good person…because I like her so much , I have found out about her real life and what does she do. I was disappointed to find that she is not a real cop! Nevertheless, she is kinda my role model: brave, good- hearted, beautiful…what else do I want! :-)

I love Bobby Goren and his eccentric way of solving Criminal Investigation cases. I like Munch, McCoy, Eames, Van Buren and everyone associated with L&O! I know; I am sounding like one of those teenagers with OCD…yeah whatever..

Why do I love L&O so much? I believe its because of the mystery, the adventure of solving a case which doesn’t always have a happy ending…or may be because it tell me the reality of life- life is not always a bed of roses…or because there are people weirder than me in this world and I am lucky to not be like them…I don’t know ..whatever the reasons are, I wont stop watching it and hope that it is aired forever! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am an ARDENT fan of L&O also. Tape them and you will have a collection forever!! They are practically on TNT/USA every single day. Cheers!! Sudha