August 10, 2007

Passport to Beauty: a journey to Europe



I have always wondered about what women do for beauty in other countries...Do they apply the same home-made mask or is there any other concoction? Is there any special treatment done by Japanese women( they have really soft skin!). So, when I found this book, my joy knew no bounds! Finally, I had found a book which lists beauty secrets and tips from around the world!!
What I would do here is list beauty tips country-wise! This week, I begin with the beauty pantry and a journey to European countries: Belgium, England, France, Germany to name a few.




A Make-up Remover: French beauties treat their skin as delicately as a porcelain vase. So, to remove their eye-makeup, they use Almond Oil!

Fresh Eyes: Cucumber are a great source for reducing eye puffiness. Just slice a few and lay them on closed eyelids for a few minutes. A german alternative: Use Chamomile tea bags for the same effect! Just steep teh tea bags in hot water for a few minutes ,and let them cool. Put each bag over your eyes, and relax for a few minutes. Take them off, and voila! your puffiness is gone!



I like it! More tips tomorrow...



Beauty begins...

No comments: